We are seeking an Electrical Assembler in New Berlin on 1st shift.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Operations, build and assemble electrical production components and units while focusing on efficiency, quality and customer requirements.
Pay: $17-19/hr starting
- Produce electrical components and production units, ensuring the highest level of quality at the lowest possible cost, while meeting the company performance and quality standards and customer specifications
- Operate various hand tools, power hand tools, and machine tools to construct, assemble and finish parts to specifications
- Set up, adjust, and operate electrical testing equipment and troubleshoot electrical issues
- Perform quality checks at the start, during and at the end of each job
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and shop drawings/blueprint specifications to determine procedures and operational sequence
- Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for completed jobs and programs
- Comply with all quality procedures and safety regulations, and follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in 120v wiring, manufacturing, trades, or construction
- Experience and working knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to use, compute from and read Tape Measure
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with other employees of the organization
Interested candidates, apply today for immediate consideration.