1st Shift Quality Inspector
One of our clients in Sussex is hiring a Quality Inspector on first shift.
Shift Times: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Use workbook and instructions to conduct Pre-Production Inspection (PPI) on all incoming parts/product before production begins and In-Process Inspections (IPI) on parts/product during the production process.
- Use gauges and other measuring instruments during PPI and IPI to evaluate, measure and assess the quantity and quality of raw materials and components and determine whether they conform to the relevant production specifications.
- Provide feedback and communicate non-conforming, or potential non-conforming conditions to Quality Management, Production Management, Set-up personnel, and operators.
- Gain sign-off in approval in Quality Workbooks from Production Management when out of tolerance conditions are to be approved to run.
- Utilize, return, and help organize the Part Master System to support part evaluation and to meet requirements.
- Communicate with Quality Manager and Quality Engineer for any inaccurate Quality Workbook information that needs to be updated and/or revised for improved accuracy.
- Notify Quality Management and the Quality Engineer of any damaged or past due inspection equipment requiring calibration.
- Organize and return all inspection fixtures to their proper location.
- Concentrate efforts on cosmetic evaluation of parts.
- Utilize and follow non-conforming process tagging and segregate work instructions for further disposition review.
- Uphold all safety and quality policies and follow guidelines, work instructions and training as provided by the Management Team.
Interested? Apply now!