ForkLift Operators - $15.75/hr - Afternoon Shift
One of our clients in Detroit is hiring Forklift Drivers and Machine Operators on the afternoon shift.
Hours of Operation:
Afternoon Shift - 4:30 pm – 3:00 pm ($15.75/hr)
- Operate the machine, load station, and the Unload station in an effective and efficient manner following all safety measures.
- Read and understand all work instructions as required.
- Complete all required company forms and production documentation thoroughly.
- Inspect the production order being processed before processing begins, review for any quality defects.
- Work directly with your Hilo operator to ensure you are processing the correct order, that the Hilo driver as the paperwork from the previous production order, and that the customer or internal containers are prepared to accept processed production parts.
- Inspect all production containers (barrel) for any trapped or foreign material, remove accordingly. If foreign material is found, notify your supervisor or the quality department.
- Ensure the quality of the production part after processing, with consistent inspections of the product.
- Inspect all processing equipment being used through consistent audits and inspections before and after each production order which includes all load/unload areas, all barrels, all transfer areas, all customer supplied and/or internal processing containers.
- Must be able to step up/down from a sit-down Hilo frequently.
- Must be able to maneuver a sit-down Hilo using the required hand controls/steering wheel/ foot pedals.
- May have to manually push/pull a customer/internal container.
- Effectively maintain work area – clean, neat, and organized always.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Math Test component required.
- Physical work – ability to stand for long periods of time
If interested, apply now!